This matey’s is the fifth and final installment of a series dealing with and article written by a writer called that writes under the title of American Dream over at the Right the right side news you can read the article in its entirety without my comments here. But really, what fun would that be?
The number of preppers in the United States today is steadily increasing, but the vast majority of people out there still see no reason to start getting ready for “the end of the world as we know it”. Most people just assume that things will always somehow get better or that they will somehow be immune to whatever calamities are heading our way. Most people always seem to have a “good excuse” for why they do not need to prepare.
The following are the top 50 excuses for not prepping….
41. “I Don’t Have To Prepare For A Natural Disaster -That Is What FEMA Is For”
NO that was what FEMA was started for but it has eccensially become a police and detention arm of the federal gevornment. Sure it puts on the face of helping the citizens when disaster occurs but the Red Cross is more effective in meeting the needs of the United States citizens . The current administration is currently setting up FEMA as thier own private Security force. Go ahead think this is just paranoid crazy talk but pull your head out and do some research jusy google it and buckle up.
42. “We’ll Never See Martial Law In The United States”
Again do the research. the fact of the matter is they have already issued the order for martial law during the Hurricanes. As of January 1st of 2012 when the adminstration used executive orders to further erode the constitutional rights of the American citizens. Free Speech, Search and siezure, Detainment and more were simply wiped away with struck of a black pen. Hey I was actually talking about a Pen it was not a clever use of words to describe the moron who signed it.
43. “I Don’t Want To Scare My Children”
They should be scared!! Scare your children with the truth! Then ease their troubled minds by knowledge. Teach your children well is not just a line in a cool song folks. Teach them knowledge Teach them skills. Teach them about Survival. Teach them how to Prepare and why they need to prepare. Teach them technics, teach them how to think and be pationate about something.
44. “Once I Get Rid Of All My Debt Then I Will Start Thinking About Prepping”
45. “My Relatives Already Think That I Am A Nut Job – I Don’t Need To Make It Any Worse”
46. “If People At Work Find Out That I Am Prepping It Could Hurt My Career”
47. “If There Really Was A Good Reason To Prepare They Would Tell Us About It On The News”
48. “People Have Been Predicting Doom And Gloom For Years And It Hasn’t Happened Yet”
49. “The United States Is The Greatest Nation On Earth – There Is No Way That It Could Collapse”
50. “I Don’t Plan On Becoming A Card Carrying Member Of The Tin Foil Hat Brigade”
Salty Dawg Evil thrives when good men do nothing